Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2

Isn't it weird how one day you can weigh 152 and the next you're 150? How is it possible to lose 2 lbs in one day, especially since all I did yesterday was hang out on the couch and try to recoup after the trip to Vegas? I'm not complaining - 2 lbs is 2 lbs!

I still need to do my measurements, and the more I see the Vegas pics the less I want to take my measurements. As soon as I find the tape I will do it.

I had a whole wheat bagel with 2 tbs of cream cheese for breakfast; 2 glasses of skim milk and a small chocolate chip cookie so far. And some random pickles.

I think pickles shouldn't have to be counted as they have minimal calories and pack a lot of flavor. Their sodium content is quite high, but really, how bad can they be? Especially the minis?

No comments:

Post a Comment